Over time, the leather will acquire a patina and may also darken due to oils from the skin and direct sunlight, further enhancing the natural look of your bag.
• Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather.
• We suggest spraying an invisible waterproof protectant on all of our products.
• Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage
• To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a dollop of conditioner on a soft cloth rub gently all over. Dry thoroughly in an airy room.
• Please keep your bag away from prolonged intense sunlight, heat, and humidity.
• If exposed to water, oil, makeup, and permanent dyes, try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.
• Store bag in its original dust bag.
And one last tip, prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans.