Product Care Guideline
We give special attention to the selection of all materials incorporated into the items, the variations in color and texture are characteristics of beautiful tanned leather.
Over time, the leather will acquire a patina and may also darken due to oils from the skin and direct sunlight, further enhancing the natural look of your bag.
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather.
- We suggest spraying an invisible waterproof protectant on all of our products.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage
- To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a dollop of conditioner on a soft cloth rub gently all over. Dry thoroughly in an airy room.
- Please keep your bag away from prolonged intense sunlight, heat, and humidity.
- If exposed to water, oil, makeup, and permanent dyes, try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.
- Store bag in its original dust bag.
And one last tip, prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans
The Canvas used is high quality cotton which due to its nature can be subject to staines or color transfer.
- Prevention. Always protect your bag with a reputable protective spray to treat new canvas and keep of stains.
- Try to avoid coarse-grained surfaces and exposure to dark fabrics in order to avoid dye transfer.
- Store the canvas bag in it’s original dust bag, never store canvas in plastic bags, as they can encourage mold and mildew growth.
- In order to remove stains we recommend taking the bag to a known bag specialist in cleaning, restoration and treatment service.